We Know Auto Insurance
The perfect combination of price and protection is important. Let us guide you through the process of understanding how much coverage is necessary for you and your loved ones. Let us make sure you’ll have the auto insurance you need for unexpected surprises.
For additional protection, we offer customers the “Your Choice” auto package that includes:
- Accident Forgiveness – keep your rates from going up just because of an accident (even if you are considered at-fault).
- Safe Driving Bonus – get up to 5% off your renewal bill for every six months of safe driving.
- New Car Replacement – if your new car is totaled in the first three model years, we’ll replace your car with a brand new one without deducting for depreciation.
With over 40 years experience in the auto insurance industry throughout the Daytona Beach area, we provide the greatest value to our customers in Daytona, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, Palm Coast and the rest of Volusia and Flagler counties.
Uninsured Motorist Coverage
What happens if you’re in an accident and the other driver is uninsured? We offer uninsured motorist coverage to protect you in this exact situation. This option covers you and your passengers in the event of bodily injury or death in an accident involving a liable uninsured driver.
When you’re in pain, you don’t want to have to think if you’re covered or not for medical bills – you want relief. This insurance option covers assistance for medical treatment for accident-related injuries, no matter who’s at fault.
At times, more than just cars are involved in a collision. Streetlights, trees and other objects might be damaged as a result of an accident. This insurance option covers damages involving other cars and/or objects.
Get the whole thing insured! This coverage pays for varied damages that aren’t caused by a collision. A comprehensive auto insurance covers a wider array than basic coverage:
- Storm or natural disasters
- Broken window or windshield
- Hitting an animal
- If something falls on your car
Sticker shock of a rental car adds proverbial insult to injury after a car accident. Car rentals are already pricy, adding insurance coverage can keep that price tag from going up any further.
Towing and Labor
A disabled vehicle usually requires the service of a tow truck and labor associated with transporting it to a service shop for repairs. This insurance option is an inexpensive add-on to insurance plans ensuring you’re not left footing the bill for towing and labor expenses.
For drivers found at-fault for accidents, the legal vulnerability can be tremendous. Liability coverage shields you from potential legal expenses associated with an accident: protecting people, property and the unexpected.
To see more on this topic, view the tabbed content below.
Personal Injury Protection (No-Fault) Coverage
Regardless of negligence, this insurance option covers 80% of reasonable and necessary medical expenses. This includes income loss, funeral expenses for you and covered family members, and other personal injury possibilities.
BODILY INJURY LIABILITY COVERAGE
Injuries sustained in an accident can be costly, especially if you’re found at-fault for the accident. Bodily Injury Liability covers coverage helps protect you from a number of potential bills:
- Emergency aid at the scene
- Medical expenses for bodily injury
- Medical services for sickness or disease
- Compensation for loss of income
- Funeral expenses
- Legal defense fees and/or bail bonds for anyone listed on your policy
- Other miscellaneous expenses
PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY COVERAGE
By damaging another driver’s property, it is possible for you to incur additional bills. Property Damage Liability coverage can help pay for:
- Structural damage to homes, storefronts, etc.
- Repair or replacement costs for other stationary objects
- Vehicle repair or replacement costs
- It can also help keep your assets safe in the event of a lawsuit resulting from a covered accident.